We are excited to announce the release of AdventistGiving mobile Apps! They are available on Android and iOS:
You can donate through AdventistGiving to Adventist Community Services to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey. Go to AdventistGiving.org and click on Donate.
If you have a member account you can log in to give through your church. If you prefer you may give as a Guest without creating an account (although you will still need to select an enrolled church to donate through). If you give as a Guest and want a tax receipt please include your name/address during your transaction. All tax receipts are provided by the church you donated to at the end of the year.
To give: Select “More Offering Categories” in the World offering section of the tithe envelope. Then search for “Adventist Community Svcs – Hurricane Relief.”
We are pleased to announce the release of an upgraded version of AdventistGiving on April 20, 2017. Features included will be:
- You will be able to go to AdventistGiving.org and log into your member account instead of going to your church website. Once you log into your member account you can select the church you wish to donate to.
- Recurring transactions — You will be able to set a future date for a single transaction as well as set up donations to occur periodically based on your chosen frequency
- Canadian members will now have access to a member wallet where they can store payment information for future use.
- You may make a single donation that will not require you to create a member account.
- We are working on an App, which we hope to release later this year which will provide a mobile friendly environment.
- Church treasurers will have available to them both PDF and .csv reports of member giving.
- Here are some screen shots that give you a preview.